Hello & a question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cdsam, Nov 24, 2009.

1. cdsam

cdsam Private E-2

Hi good people of MG I am fairly new at computers & have just bought a new HP laptop with Win 7 Ultimate & am loving it, I did all the restore disc stuff like I was told & the laptop is now a few months old & set up just how I want it, my question is how should I make a back up of it, if I down load Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 4.2.2097 would that be the way? or can you suggest another, I also saw on MG a program called Jaback would be OK to.

Kind regards cdsam down under.;)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. I suggest that you post your question in the software forum as few people check threads in the Welcome forum other than to say hi and welcome. :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG cdsam:wave Tim is right, there are a LOT more eyes in Software so you will be sure to get pleanty of info ;)

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG cdsam :wave have a look round and hope you get sorted ! ;)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome cdsam

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds