Hi and Thank You MG!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by count1839, Dec 2, 2011.

1. count1839

count1839 Private E-2

I've been reading the posts on here for several years now, and I'm soooo grateful to MG for the detailed info that is given!

I'm also so amazed at the number of people whom don't take the time to read the posts regarding "READ & RUN ME FIRST Malware Removal Guide (incl. spyware, virus, trojan, hijacker)" before they post that they have a problem. If they would just take the time to read that they would most likely find that they wouldn't need to post on here in the first place. I can say that reading that post has saved me many times as I have multiple computers in my house.

So in closing I would just like to say THANK YOU MG VERY MUCH, for the WORK you have done with such painstaking post like the aforementioned post as well as the many others not mentioned!!!!

your grateful friend always,
    count1839

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Our pleasure, thanks for taking the time!

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Count1839

Welcome and many thanks for posting your thank you thread, much appreciated by all the team here at Majorgeeks, especially the Malware Team.

I agree many dont read the Read Me guide fully, sadly its always going to happen as many are not pc savvy in some respects so when they look at the Guide they go Whooohaaa that looks too much for me to do and too complicated, however Chas who created the guide has made it as easy as possible and if users take it slow and follow all the instruction, they will easily get through it fine.

Again many thanks for taking the time to post.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds