monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by inot66, Nov 30, 2006.

1. inot66

inot66 Private E-2

hi,
    i have a nec multi sync a700 monitor.does anyone know how to adjust the tint/color.it works fine,haS A green tint to it.
    Thank you

2. INeedAGig1210

INeedAGig1210 Private E-2

You should just have to go into the monitors menu (usually a button on the monitor) and go to the color properties to adjust the RGB. I cant find a site that has that monitor listed, but keep in mind, if all of your settings are correct and balanced,a green, or even purple hue can be signs of the monitors death.

3. inot66

inot66 Private E-2

thanks,
    i get to rgb,then it shows 9300 k 7500k
    pick 9300 get a red tint,pick 7500 get a green tint.
    wheres the middle?
    thanks

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Do you have a gamma adjustment?

5. inot66

inot66 Private E-2

hi ,where would that be?

6. TimW

Control panel .....graphics card ....?

7. inot66

inot66 Private E-2

cant find anything like that???

8. TimW

Nothing in the control panel that would be monitor related? If you right click the desktop / properties / settings / advanced /....should be something for your monitor ....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds