Drivers Missing

Discussion in 'Software' started by Capt_Caveman, May 1, 2006.

1. Capt_Caveman

Capt_Caveman Private E-2

HELP PLEASE!!! I have a pc with no identifying marks on the mobo and I need ethernet drivers for it!! when i use Belarcs system advisor it gives me no info for the mobo other than asset tag:0123ABC, any help would be grateful.

cpu AMD Duron 800 megahertz
    bus clock 66 megahertz
    bios American Megatrends Inc 062710 07/15/97

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

3. Doomster

Doomster Private E-2

Watch the BIOS boot screens for any reference to Network or Ethernet hardware...and write down the name but One question...Is your network card integrated into your motherboard or a separate ISA or PCI hardware component...if it is integrated then you will have to look-up the motherboard name, through GOOGLE search (with another Internet useable computer, once you know the name of the motherboard brand name)and download the network driver files on a floppy disk...then use the disk in your computer and install the drivers...OR
    If you look into your computer case (after the outside casing is removed) and inspect the different chipsets, you should see some reference to ethernet, network, etc...that will indicate an ethernet hardware chip...write the reference number that is on the chip, and search the internet again for references or driver downloads... and perform the same procedures as noted above...I hope this helps?

4. shahid

shahid Private E-2

sir. my webcam driver missing please requir driver (cif sing chip) thanks,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds