star wars fans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tabasco, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Tabasco

Tabasco Private First Class

first, who saw star wars in hd over the weekend?

second, have you seen the ziddio video contest entries for the Join the Jedi Order contest? ithey're pretty awesome. Dancing Jedi is freaking hilarious with the mullet. . . .

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

If you have a link it will be more fun !!!!!

3. insamaic

insamaic Guest

I like Star Wars, alot, but i'm not with those nerds that run around in C3PO suits.

4. Tabasco

5. luma13

luma13 Private E-2

I missed the HD this weekend because I was working. How was it? (besides amazing)

6. House-MN

House-MN Private E-2

you were playing video games at my house you liar.

I missed it too, definately would have wanted to see it.

7. Tabasco

dudes, if you have comcast ondemand you can go to HD Broadcasts - premium channels-cinemax and, get this, even if you DONT HAVE CINEMAX, you can watch the HD versions on demand. whenever.

did you check out the contest? im thinking about entering because the winning video will be aired on Comcast and you get a trip for to ride on the zero gravity jet at kennedy space center. the other videos are pretty good though.

8. luma13

luma13 Private E-2

Sweet!

That would be so cool to win, zero gravity would be nutz! Good Luck!

9. Tabasco

yeah i know. I've never entered a video contest but the prizing has me motivated. My own contest submission on tv? Riding in zero gravity? Bring on the film crew, let's do this.

did yall check out the video? can i get any confirmation that is neil patrick harris?

10. Tabasco

*bump

anybody enter? there's a hilarious nerfherder vid up....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds