Hello :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Silwncer, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

Hi everyone my name is Silwncer , i'm from Bosnia And Herzegovina, 18 years old, and i have a lot of interest in malware removal which i'm under training. i have some very good experience with malware removal and scripting (i recently finished with registry Combofix scripting) and i have helped many people with their problems, some of them were successful, some of them were not. Even though i'm under training if you like i will be glad to help here :)

Cheers !

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome, Silwncer. :)

Good for you for helping people with malware removal.

We have a Malware Removal Forum where only our approved members can help people.

As far as helping here:

3. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

Thanks Laura. I am already under training so i don't need extra :D Anyway,this forum is awesome and i will become more active in future considering that i have a lot of things to learn in training :)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks :wave

5. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

Thank you ;)

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Silwncer

Welcome to the forum and help is always apprieciated, we do tend to keep the malware help the malware forum area as that areas for replies to folks malware questions is by trained and authorised malware experts we have allowed access too, hence Laura's info.

We tend to keep the malware help to that forum areas as you will apprieciate, everyone thinks they are a malware expert so info may not always be great and cause mare issues than following a set of removal instructions from a malware expert.

But again welcome
    David

7. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

I agree,because incorrectly written script can make a lot of trouble. I mostly help on Comodo forums and on Bug (Croatian forum),and i never messed up anything. When person is providing a malware removal,he needs to know what he's doing. If you need anything,i'm here to help / contribute.

8. DavidGP

Totally agree and glad of your help on the forums here, do have a chat with our resident malware guru and Microsoft MVP Chaslang on working on the malware forums here.

9. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

It's kindly appreciated. Which tools for diagnostics are you using here, i mean FRST or DDS ? FRST is way better than other tools and it's user friendly. This will give me more experience and knowledge during training and that's awesome that only staff are allowed,because some people don't understand how tools work.

10. DavidGP

Hi

The main tools and info are here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 its really comprehensive but also works really well as we have a great fix rate with those affected by malware, I know many sites use differing tools and those are great and work well also.

I will ping Chaslang (aka Charlie) to this thread.

I while know malware removal will never know what you folks know at all, I dabble!! my areas are Windows in general as a 7yr ex-Microsoft MVP in Windows Desktop

11. Silwncer

Silwncer Private E-2

ComboFix is also a great tool but that tool is not a toy. I used it once and it removed a lot. After that i wrote registry script for Combofix and problem solved. Is it allowed to use FRST i mean it's great tool and i'm experienced with it,and it's user friendly. I haven't used DDS yet becuase i mostly use FRST and other tools ,depends what's infection. OTL is also great but i haven't used it but FRST is my favourite :D

12. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Hi Silwncer,

Welcome to Major Geeks!

Where exactly are you under going training and what user name is being used? Most training forums do not want trainees posting anywhere until they fully completed training.

I'm sorry but you just said you did not require anymore training and now you have a lot to learn? :confused

We would be happy to have more help here, but I don't want you to break an agreement you made with a training forum by starting to post here. Also if you are not finished with training, it may not be a good idea to actually start posting in a live forum arena yet.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds