Filling in a form in Adobe

Discussion in 'Software' started by annabub, Mar 9, 2004.

1. annabub

annabub Private E-2

Hi again, I downloaded income tax forms using Adobe Reader 6.0 and would like to use them (for obvious reasons). Does Acrobat only let me view and print the forms or is there any way I can sidestep (trick the program) into letting me fill the form in with data, save it, then send it away to the government completed without having to use a software program that I would have to purchase? I'm in Canada if this makes any difference.

2. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

ok, heres the deal, nly some people take the time to make it so that you can fill in the forms using acrobat reader. Im pretty sure there was a post like this a while back, about other programs that would let you, check it out.

3. annabub

annabub Private E-2

Form filling

Thanks for your reply. I searched for previous related topics before I posted my question. I read the "Before you post asking for help.." that Major Attitude posted before I started this and previous thread. I looked for the similar topic and could not find it. So, is there a way to do this or is it not worth it?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds