Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Software' started by StratCat, Dec 27, 2003.

1. StratCat

StratCat Private E-2

Got this game for christmas, did not think there would be much to it....OMG this game is awesome!!!!.......if u like RPG's even a little bit then u will love this game!!!....

I am a StratCat Strakir of the Galaxy Wanderhome on the planet Corrileon :D:D

2. flip

flip Private First Class

i got the game when it first came out. First month or two i played it non-stop. Then it became really repetative to me and i stopped playing. Hopefully with the new mods theyve put out this wont happen to you.

3. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

I just picked it up too... I have it installed but haven't had the time to check it out yet.

4. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

I have friends and members of UFP that play it. I personally don't like to play online games that I have to pay a monthly fee for (like SWG and Everquest) but that is merely a personal thing. I have heard great things about SWG and have been told the options for playing are boundless. Good luck with it!

Wraith

5. Genius Boy

Genius Boy The Examinator

I Beta tested the game. It is a fun game. There are lots of people who don't like it, but most of them are the power gamers who expected something different than what the game really is. At the same time, there are still lots of people who do enjoy playing the game.

I never bought it because I couldn't justify paying the monthly fee :rolleyes:

6. StratCat

StratCat Private E-2

Hi, my name is StratCat Strakir and I am an SWG addict. I am a level 4 carbineer and enjoy long treks through the jungles of Naboo hunting krayt dragons.

:D :D:D:D:D I have honestly quit playing ALL other games for this.

7. MCSEGeek

MCSEGeek Private E-2

I've been playing for a few months, making it to master bounty hunter. The only thing about the game I don't like is that you have to rely on other players WAY too much.

For example, being a bounty hunter, I need tracker and seeker driods to hunt my marks. Now, if I'm in a place where there's no driod vendors, and I can't find one by shouting, I'm screwed. Now this is just an example, as I buy droids by the crates, but you see my point.

Hopefully the rumors of adding more skill points will happen.

8. Genius Boy

Genius Boy The Examinator

I think that was the whole point of the game. The goal is that it is a game in which you need to cooperate with other players in order to master your profession. That is why the devs made it so that player crafted items were the best available items rather than dropped items. And why the master weapon smith is dependant on the hordes of people running around gathering ore for him to buy.

But from my time in Beta, I do agree. Sometimes it can be frustrating when you want to do something but there isn't anyone around who can help you with it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds