bloody stepkid wont work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by magunta, May 20, 2015.

1. magunta

magunta Private E-2

sorry i think i am ranting and wasting your time.. he is absolutely use less

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

You did not say how old this kid is. Assuming he is at least a teenager and wants money to do the things his friends are doing or wants a phone why not make him earn it? Wanting things is the best incentive to work there is for young people, or that is at least my experience with teenagers or college students. If not work outside the home at least chores at home before they get money. Period! But hey that is just my opinion and what worked for my household. It has nothing to do with the income of the parents and everything to do with learning responsibility and good work ethic.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds