Share your christmas list!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Anon-15281db623, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

I am having dificutly putting together my list this year. So what does everyone else want?

Right now i am looking at a special edition U2 Ipod. Thats about it. lol

:cool:

cooked

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

ergh it looks horrible!!!!!!!!!! get the new photo one!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want a new phone and you can only hear conversations when making/receiving a call - they can't hear you!!!!!

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Hmm, I should probably either go for a DVD drive, or a new graphics card. Or perhaps even a new monitor. Not sure I could afford that though. I have a list of books and stuff, mostly physicsy or sci-fiy or somthing-ey and nerdy, nearly all paperbacks. Oh and I want to get Bandits on DVD too :)

I know what to get my little brothers though :p Donky Konga for the GC... they'd love it, and if we got 4 sets of bongos everyone could play! Great fun! :D

4. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

im jewish. i dont get gifts.

5. ajupin

ajupin Private E-2

I want a laptop for college, not a gaming powerhouse, just something enough to do my schoolwork on and a little extra.

As for gifts for others I'm not sure what to buy as I've been unemployed every december for the past 3-4 years...

6. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

I already got what I want for Christmas. A week off of work and an airline ticket to LAX to be with my folks.

7. BLAJY

BLAJY Corporal

Quote: DanTekGeek" im jewish. i dont get gifts." Did you ever ask? LOL

Attached Files:

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Truthfully I want nothing... well nothing that I can think of off hand :D

all I need for christmas day is a few glasses of punch, to see my neices faces when they open their presents and a tasty christmas dinner.

9. Gottheit

Gottheit General Logic

For Christmas, I want:

-To be off work. Check.
    -Peace
    -Quiet
    -Tea

I thought you cats had 8 crazy nights of festivities?...;)
    Word. :)

10. LadyLaraCroft

LadyLaraCroft elfette

My family will be here from NJ, so I'll still be happy even if the only thing I get is...well, nothing :)

I'm asking for books, some DVDs, books, an iPod, books, maybe a CD or two, aaand...books. And gift certificates for more books.

11. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

A new digital camera.

12. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

I know this sounds crazy but I want a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner. Our hallway is a mess, and I get grit on my feet when I walk down the hall to the kids room, and it looks terrible. Dyson rocks.

On my give list: For the Crossing: I'm hoping to give Tony a Celtic belt buckle, Mark a flute and a CD of Cat Stevens, Rick, (our soundman) a car coffee maker, and I don't know what to get Hilde and Jen.

For my good friend John, a Wolf t-shirt,
    For my friend Mike Baznik, a pound of coffee

For Cindy...well, I guess I better not say here. :) Same with Marty, Jesse, and Bethany. :)

I'd love to get Kolya and Drexel some good binoculars for children, not cheesy colored ones, but for real, good binoculars, that they could use to look at stuff. I know there are some lower power models that are pretty good and don't cost too much. But that's a bit pricey for us for this year.

13. SiLenZe

SiLenZe Private First Class

i want that dance dance revoluton pad for the xbox.

14. newgroove

newgroove <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/089815186

Haha, I got everything I want for Christmas (almost) at sales way early this morning. Now I'm having other people get them for me...good way to do your Christmas shopping.

Although, I do want Dance Dance Revolution Extreme and a couple new mats...now I just need to find a place with a good deal on them....

15. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

i really like the redoctane mats. a bit pricey, but amazing quality. best soft mats you can get.

16. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Eric - we got a dyson, you won't be dissappointed if you get one. They are amazing!!

Xmas list:

(here it goes lol)

Some games for my xbox lol
    THD 16ohm HotPlate (so I can play my amps at there sweet spot and not have police copters flying overhead anymore)

Wood to build a new entertainment center out of and a new computer desk. You know some really fancy flame maple or something exotic.

A new truck maybe? ;)

17. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

very well ...

- mp3 player (non-Ipod)
    - decent speakers for pc
    - money!
    - cd's

18. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

A day without pain.

19. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

My list?
    Toys and goodies for my son :) I have so much fun playing games with that kid! :D

20. LostGirls9

LostGirls9 MajorGeek

I would like to have some new pajama pants from Old Navy cause they are wicked comfortable.

The Lord of The Rings Return of The King collector's edition boxed set.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban dvd

One of those Tamogachi pet things (those were cool) :p

I can't think of what else I want but this is quite a bit already.

In the words of Amy March "I'm a selfish girl"

21. cnybud

cnybud Private First Class

40 GB iPod

Radeon 9200

512mb Ram

That will do me for awhile.

22. Freddy

Freddy Sergeant

The troops back home.

23. LadyLaraCroft

LadyLaraCroft elfette

Ah! I loved those. If someone got me one I'd be their best friend forever :p :D

The ultimate gift. Very good choice Freddy.

24. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

Im getting a Snowboard and maybe a dvd drive/burner.

25. lb4norleans

lb4norleans Who 'dat

One Billion Dollars.
    My own private Island with thirty miles of paved road on it.
    and a Ferrari 360 spider - Red - Black - shields - tubi exhaust - extended leather - car cover -cd changer - 3 Piece 19" wheels...

26. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

It will never fit in the back of your Dodge man. ;)

27. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Dammit, I need to add a new pair of jeans to my list... I just ripped a great big knee hole in one of my better pairs :eek: and its coollll outside!!!

28. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I really have no idea what I want, and people keep asking me. It's really hard for someone who spends all day accomodating other peoples needs to sit down and think of a material 'want' Seriously...

What I truly want is the checks i wrote today for Kay's Christmas presents not to bounce, being as I was a day off and the money wont be in the bank until wednesday instead of tomorrow like I thought :(

29. lb4norleans

lb4norleans Who 'dat

Gotta killer tow package on that thing brotha...we'll mak'er work! hehe...

30. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

I could use a new router/firewall. Mine fell victim to an electrical storm.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds