Windows XP Home Drivers For Advent 7027 Laptop!!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by JubeiTigeruk, May 17, 2007.

1. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

Hey guys,

I need drivers for a Advent 7027 Laptop! I have been looking for ages for some now. I have gone through so many! I have even had to do a reinstall of Windows XP Home SP1 because i tried so many Drivers which were ment for the machine accroding to the PC World Support Website. But of course they don't work!

I do know how to install drivers before anyone starts trying to explaining how to do it!

I have the sound drivers thats fine. All i am needing is the 2 following drivers.

Display Drivers, which according to alot of sites is a ATI Mobility Radeon 9000.

Wireless Network Controller which is ment to be Intel Wireless Pro 2100 i think it said?

If someone could find me drivers that will work for me i will love them forever!! haha.

Thank you.

Craig Jones (JubeiTigeruk)

P.S I have installed SP2 on the machine but i done that before installing any drivers but the machine crashes with SP2 on the computer but works in Safe Mode with SP2 on it... Working perfectly fine on SP1 in Normal Mode. I wanted to install the machines drivers before i try getting SP2 on there again as i was thinking its a chance of drivers coming from SP2 causing the machine to crash!

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

REMOVED : sorry made mistake :(

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  3. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

First, I hope you are aware of this: Each laptop computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes. Please refer to your manufacturer for information specific to your laptop computer.
    Here is the link for that network driver. You didn't specify which XP you are using, so start here:
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=944
    Same thing about the OS for the display driver:
    http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

4. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

5. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

I did try everything in the end with this one guys and i didn't work even the slipstreaming with Windows XP SP2 into the SP1 disk soon as the laptop touchs SP2 it crashes! I didn't have anytime to spend on it so left it with SP1 on there! Never mind! Old laptop now anyway! lol

Thanks for the efforts!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds