Video Converter

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Jan 6, 2008.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I came across this http://www.altdo.com/video-converter-diamond.htm whilst surfing. Yes, the web site is cheesy and the way they spliced their cheesy "cover" on to a Vista package is really classless. But all that aside, has anyone used this Altdo Video Converter? The price seems a bit high, but I'm always on the lookout for quality, fast, easy-to-use video utilities. So any input will be appreciated.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Thanks, but note the date.... this old and is no longer an issue.

3. Novus Invicta

Novus Invicta Private E-2

Hi,
    I have been ripping movies with DVD Fab Decryptor but it leaves a huge 4 gigg Vob File. I ussually burn with DVD shrink but I will like to store them better on a 701 MB files. What kind of converter does anyone recommend to do so? I tried Div X free trial but around the middle of the movie, the caracters speak and the sound comes moments later. I'm still new at this, so your help would be greatly appreciated.
    PS..preferably freeware.
    TY

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

This is an old thread. It's generally better to start your own thread instead of tagging on to an old thread.... a R E A L L Y old thread at that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds