Philips Hdd6320

Discussion in 'Software' started by MIKETANGO, Jan 12, 2006.

1. MIKETANGO

MIKETANGO Private E-2

I Have A Old Pc With Windows 98 Se & Media Player 9 I Can Not Upgrade To Xp Because Of Cost. My Son Got For Xmas A Philips Hdd6320 *xp Only Compatible*. I Can Save Music Cd To Pc And Wish To Download To The Philips Hdd6320. I Feel I Only Need A Driver But I Do Not Where To Find One, I Have Looked All Over The Place To No Avail, Please Help This Old Short Sighted Codger, Helppppppppppppppppppppp?

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Hi and welcome to MajorGeeks.

I see you have posted at another forum to no avail.

Unfortunately, the answer is the same, no. The device is designed to run on XP, not 98SE and no drivers to do otherwise exist.

3. MIKETANGO

MIKETANGO Private E-2

I Accept That It Was Written For Xp. However Philips Support Tutorial Shows A Cd Rom With Windows 98 Se On It!?????? Surely Someone Out Could Rewrite (modify Or Whatever) Xp Driver For 98se? All I Want To Do Is Download Cd Music From Pc To Philips Hdd6320?

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

You mean CD, and not CD ROM?

It's not that simple to recompile or write drivers.

Unfortunately, all you can do is keep searching in the hope it exists, although I doubt it.

5. MIKETANGO

MIKETANGO Private E-2

It Was A Cd Rom On The Philps Tutorial And Not A Cd.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds