Call of Duty 4 Public Beta - Any Luck

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-15281db623, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Anyone trying to sign up for the public beta? Their site has been pretty much unresponsive since about 10:50 Central time. I can get the beta page to load occasionally, but the "enter now" button still says, "coming soon" when I hover over it. They are getting slammed right now. I hope they sort it out so I can register, I have class in an hour! :D

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

You have another few hours to go until Noon Pacific Daylight Time, then the beta button will be live.

3. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Looks like they never got it together. My timing would have been perfect. I got out of class at 1:50 Central, had my laptop up and running, waiting to go, but their entire site went down. I guess they are giving out tokens to all community members eventually though to make up for the mishap. I'm pretty happy about that. :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Did you ever get a token for the beta?

Sadly I dont have an xbox360, so didnt register for the beta, I am a member though of the site as I'd be interested in a PC version of CoD4

5. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Why would you not be interested in the far superior version?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds