Games needed ( non3D )...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ACE 256, Feb 10, 2006.

1. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

I just upgraded my grandmas PC ( 486DX2 66Mhz to a P3 733 :D ) Any way shes gettig bored of solitare and freecell.....any ideas ??? Free is good but cheap will do...Another thing does any one know of a way to keep the cards in solitare the same size when you up the screen rez ??? Whan she runs 1024 X 768 the cards are to small for her...640 x 480 is the best size for the cards but then every thing else is to big :rolleyes:...Shes running 800 x 600 now but 1024 x 768 whould be best if i can find a way to get the cards larger....

2. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

3. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

Thats the thing ( should have said so above ) she has no internet and doesnt what to go online......

4. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

Aaaaaaahh...just go to target, wal-mart, officemax, staples, orwhatever, and usually in the game section there is a whole section of 5 or 10 dollar games...that obviously aren't going to be the higher end games!!!! You'll be surprised of the choices!!

Roger

5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Yep, you can purchase C.D.'s with literally hundreds of old games on them for just a few dollars. Enough to keep her occupied for years! Or....you can d/l the many shareware/freeware games on offer. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds