Just saying Hi and more

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jeremiah Weed2012, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Jeremiah Weed2012

Jeremiah Weed2012 Private E-2

Hi Folks, it's me Jeremiah Weed2012, no reflection on my lifestyle, just saying hi and getting warmed up as I have a bit of a crisis on my hands with the FBI Virus.
    Seems to have have anchored itself pretty good in my pc, so far so, that I cannot run in safe mode for more than 20 seconds or so. I have kind of resigned myself to the fact that I will have to format and reinstall Windows but the machine will not let me load from the cd drive. Any thoughts?

I have one good pc to connect with the internet and the bomb with the virus.
    I have tried running Malwarebytes from a usb drive with no good results, machine keeps shutting down. I have also tried restoring to an earlier time-NG.
    Can anybody help me?

So how is everybody doin', huh?

Thanks-Jeremiah Weed

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds