Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

This forum will be used to link to YouTube video tutorials that we do. Replies here are disabled. You are welcome to like or comment on YouTube and we would appreciate that!

This is a new area to Majorgeeks and I am working on my first tutorial on CCleaner so your feedback will be welcome when we post this first video sometime this week.

Our YouTube Channel has been around and idle since about 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/majorgeeks

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Nice to see this finally on the software side, esp. for some possibly dangerous tools. Go fer it!:)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

That is a great idea Tim, internal Majorgeeks produced step by step and help videos, I like it.

Major Attitude likes this.
  4. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Thanks Major Attitude for your helpful informative videos. I have watched many of these videos and learned from them over the years. I recommend them and the Support Forum to family and friends.

Major Attitude likes this.
  5. butterfly1

butterfly1 Private E-2

Thanks Major Attitude, this is the sort of thing I've been looking for to help me learn. Keep up the good work! Never tire of doing good!
    In gratitude.

Major Attitude and DavidGP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds