anyone who uses facebook, please help, i cannot click on 'send button' for messages

Discussion in 'Software' started by kitzi, Dec 13, 2007.

1. kitzi

kitzi Private E-2

Something has gone wrong with my facebook, it was working fine but now the pages are all scew-wiff and I cannot click on the 'send' button to send a message in the inbox or on the wall....?

I am using firefox and have a 'boost for firefix' extension on it but that has always been there, I am wondering if perhaps a firefox update has caused a problem as I just cant click send on any of the facebook pages....

I have googled this problem but nobody seems to have posted a solution :cry:cry:cry please help!

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Re: anyone who uses facebook, please help, i cannot click on 'send button' for messag

Facebook always seems to be a bit buggish to me.

Your best best is to clean up your temp files (I recommend CCleaner for the job), and try it again.

3. kitzi

kitzi Private E-2

Re: anyone who uses facebook, please help, i cannot click on 'send button' for messag

fixed it!!

It was my Kaspersky anti-virus that was the problem, for some reason the security level had been set to 'child' so it was blocking some functions and sites!

All fixed now tho, thanks for the response :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds