Only '1' site access is not enough

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NonSum, Dec 10, 2006.

1. NonSum

NonSum Private E-2

Hello,
    I can only access '1' internet site (my broker's), and none other.

Initially, a dial-up turbocharger made a mess of things. I removed it, and re-installed my Windows ME (along with the old I.E. 5.5). Now, everything seems fine except for this one site only problem.

Someone directed me to a program called win2fix, that did give me a 5 day fix, and then the problem returned with win2fix having no further effect. I've since tried 'LSP-Fix' from this site, and run 'TcpView,' but to no avail. I've scanned for viruses, removed spyware with 2 programs, re-installed ME again, etc., and am about to toss the towel (= take it to town$). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you, kindly. NS

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds