No calendar for system restore

Discussion in 'Software' started by grandmagail, Aug 15, 2007.

1. grandmagail

grandmagail Private E-2

Hi,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask for help.

When I check "restore my computer to an earlier time" in system restore and click on next, I get the following message:

The following calendar displays in bold all of the dates that have restore points available. The list displays the restore points that are available for the selected date.

1. On this calendar, click a bold date 2. On this list, click a bold date
    < >
    There are no restore points created yet for this day. To
    restore immediately, pick another day and restore point,
    and then try again.

There is no calendar displayed with ANY dates. There is just the message above in a box with the previous day and next day arrow buttons that do not work. Clicking on previous day arrow or next day arrow does nothing. Clicking on "Next" does nothing.

I have created new restore points that show as completed but they do not show up either.

Can anyone help?

I have windows xp with plenty of free space.

Thanks,

Gail

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds