I cant add a mirror

Discussion in 'Software' started by t1calderon, Mar 14, 2005.

1. t1calderon

t1calderon Private E-2

HI I have windows 2000 server i have 2 disks with the same specifications they both 80gb drive but The "add mirror" option is grayed out also on the second disk i cant convert it to a dynamic disk I get an error , '' there is an active page file on the disk''.

2. Turcoloco

Turcoloco MajorGeek

It seems like the 2nd Disk was already configured by some sort of a partition info, was it a blank Disk or was it taken from another system?
    You might have to delete the existing partition and create a new one and then see if you can use it. I hope I didn't misunderstand what the problem was but if I did provide more info on your setup and what you are trying to do. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds