IC chipset

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by OUROBOROS, Jan 24, 2006.

1. OUROBOROS

OUROBOROS Private E-2

I need to find the size of the memory ic # HP81F643242B-7. can anyone help??

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Welcome to the forum,please elaborate m8:) ,it seems as if you would like to find out either the maximum installable memory for a Hewlette packard computer or how much is already installed :)

3. OUROBOROS

OUROBOROS Private E-2

I should have been more specific. I have a VGA card infront of me. The memory is that which I mentioned above. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how many megs that bank holds, so I can in turn figure out how much the card holds, so I can give a fair price to the prospecting purchaser.

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Cant help you with the memory bank,there are many other clues you can look for,is there anything else written on the card or can you post a pic of it or the easiest by far is to simply install it into a computer

If you can post the manufacturer and model the amount of memory it has will be no problem :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds