Venting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bobothebionicmonkey, Feb 3, 2007.

1. bobothebionicmonkey

bobothebionicmonkey Private First Class

Hey guys I just figured i should get this out. I have had problem after problem with computers lately and I am sick of it. I need to vent and felt it best to do it in a public forum where people might also wish to vent their electronic grievances.

Lately the computers in my house have been slow or lagged by tech issues i have no idea how to fix. My sisters computer seems to have problems with booting up, Microsoft informed us that one of our computers was able to upgrade to vista with nothing that should get in the way (yet when we tried putting Vista in the thing said it wasn't compatible with our hard drive or our raid controller) and ever since going back to XP the computer has gone wonky with different tech problems. I have been stressed out over computers for the past two weeks and can't take much more!

Why don't computer companies just make products that are simple to use and simple to FIX! the last time i was on the phone with a tech guy I felt like a child having him guide me through the process of deleting and making a new partition for Windows XP.

OY, that felt good Thanks for letting me rant. :)

2. prometheos

prometheos Staff Sergeant

It's useful to let off steam. Anyone who's repaired client's computers for a living, has heard similar rants and worse. Listening and commiserating with their point of view, helps them to calm down, so that once the venting cycle is complete, the client, becomes civilized again. It's all in a day's work. LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds