A problem with logging in to a site

Discussion in 'Software' started by arinazin, Jun 25, 2012.

1. arinazin

arinazin Private E-2

when I attempt to log in to buxp.org I see this

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'buxp_site'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/buxp/public_html/config.php on line 32
    Cannot Connect

I attempted to contact them from my invite e mail which has a link to their site for questions and got the same message as above

same message on both IE and Firefox

It was working fine yesterday and I did not violate any terms of service only thing I changed was a few updates to Windows and Yahoo messenger was updated

so I have no way to contact them to ask for help and can think of no reason I should be blocked or denied access

So what is wrong and how do I fix this? My next attempt might have to be from another location and computer to see if that's it

2. PC-XT

PC-XT Master Sergeant

It sounds like a problem with the site, itself. It's not connecting to the database that holds user information. It's really a security risk to have the password shown in the error message, but aside from breaking into the site, there's nothing you can do to fix it. (assuming that's not your password)

It's very unlikely to be something on your side causing the problem, but if you want to try from another location, there's little else you can do.

If you have their support email address, you might want to email them, or try webmaster@buxp.org

buxp.info may be the same site, but I don't know how accurate that is or if it would work, instead.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds