Off and running

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shiver Me Timbers, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

I am not sure if it is just me, but lately it seems like my days are packed full of things that need tending to. Just like right now, I have to log off and get some stuff done. :rolleyes:

Well people have a nice day. Be back in tonight. Have a good one!

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Have a good day! :)

3. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Isn't that called Life? :D

Wouldn't it be boring if you never had anything that needed doing? Saturdays are fun, but 7 of them every week would drive me up the wall pretty quickly.

4. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Ain't that the truth. I can't tell you how excited I was to work yesterday! And while I was there, I got work for Saturday! :D

Life...there's either too much or not enough.

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah same here, just diong nothing all day long and hanging out on the computer beats school anyday. you know how they say that work is worse than school, that must be a bunch of crap. i can't wait till i have a real career, thats gonna rock. especially since it wil prob. be in the computer industry so its what i like to do. i dont think i have been outside in like two weeks.

6. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

bwaah next year I've got about 3 months (yes, 3 MONTHS) holidays, examyear owns :D:D:D

7. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

This entire post frightens me. GO OUTSIDE!!! Outside isn't a scary place, it's where there is fresh air, and sunlight, and other people.

Work is only worse than school if you let it be, at least as far as I'm concerned. But then I thought school was only bad if you let it be, too, when I was in. Not that both of them don't have their days...and work is "worse" in that there is no such thing as "summer vacation", and you don't get a couple of weeks off just because it's a holiday or springtime. ;)

But seriously...go outside! :)

8. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah, i guess i could go skate around some, or call a friend and let them figure something out for me to do. there isn't much to do around my house outside though. ping pong table, xbox, computers, and tv are inside :p

*runs, picks up the fun, and calls friend for sleep over*

9. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

...Welp, I'm going back to bed.

The real world Su><0rZ, anyway!.. :p

10. Shiver Me Timbers

Phantom, WAKE UP! I'm here and your not.

(SMT aims)___ ***(Phantom) Just for practice. lol :p :p :p

11. Shiver Me Timbers

Oh ya, hit a lady when she has her back turned. Now that's not very nice. I wouldn't do that to you.... :p

I could not be on earlier as I had a plans with a friend. We even managed to fit in some dancing this evening and that's why I am late. Might I say, I was trying to be sure I made it home to get in and shoot you. ;)

(SMT aims)___ @@@(Lugz) Yeah!!!!!!

12. Shiver Me Timbers

Who said anything about a date? Just because two people get together and hang out, it doesn't mean it was a date.

I thought you installed that on tuesday. Must have done it wrong. That's why I will not even attempt to try linux. It scare the be-gees out of me.

Like me and all my older friends would want to gang up on a young punk like you. No, we wouldn't do something like that now would we Phantom. Oh ya, he is in bed right now. lol, guess your safe at the moment.

I must admit, I had a great time. We intend to do it again sometime soon.

(smt aims)___ @@@@****(Lugz) :p

13. Shiver Me Timbers

Now Lugz, I will help you. Go to the place you keep your computer programs. Finger through your CD pile until you come across something with the word WINDOWS on it. Open the jewel case and take out the CD. Walk to the computer. Wipe it clean. Install WINDOWS on your computer. That it the best and only help I can give you. Notice, I am up and running. I use Windows. :p

Now, before you try pulling some funky guilt trip on Phantom and I, if we didn't bug you, then you could say we were not your friend. We bug you cause we like you. The fact that you are a target when your off line, it's just our way of letting you know we are thinking about you. Now you have all that you need to know.

(smt aims)___@@@@@@(Lugz) YES!! YES!! YES!!

14. Shiver Me Timbers

I have heard of expanding, but I also want to make sure my stroke is up and it's not babble. As for learning linux, good luck with that. Maybe some day you can teach me, as it scares the be-gees out of me. Now go!!! Thanks for not shooting me. That was very nice of you. Ya, I will give you peace till later, unless I am bored and need a target... :D :D :D Now get going.

15. Phantom

You may have me confused with someone who cares![​IMG] :p

16. Shiver Me Timbers

You two fight nice. I have to had to bed. I am on the run again in the morning, but this time I have a time limit, as I actaully got to be some place by 9. Hmm, that's like in six hours. Well, i will go sleep for 4 of them. Night all.

17. Phantom

Kay, 'nighty, night.

I must head out myself. Bye, bye.

18. Shiver Me Timbers

Well, I am off and running one more time. I have to get some stuff done today. Have a good one!

19. Shiver Me Timbers

Lugz, my life would be without surprise if it wasn't for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds