Vista Only boots in safe mode with networking

Discussion in 'Software' started by Full Throttle, May 25, 2009.

1. Full Throttle

Full Throttle Private E-2

Hopefully someone can help me. I'm running windows Vista with Windows Live One Care. If I boot normally, Windows one care can't activate and wireless networking does not work. Running services I see that most of all services that require networking are turned off. If I try to turn them on the system hangs. If I boot in safe mode with networking I can get on the internet without a problem.

I got on the net using another system and tried the recommendations that Windows Live has suggested. The system locks up. I think I may have a virus that may be blocking all internet connections in normal mode.

Any resolutions to my problem?

Ron

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds