Word 2010/Excel 2010 STUMPED

Discussion in 'Software' started by ronjm, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ronjm

ronjm Private E-2

Help! I am trying to copy and paste a chart from Excel into a Word doc. It doesn't matter what Paste-Special option I choose, it pastes a box for the chart but only the bottom quarter inch of the chart appears in the box. The rest of the box is blank. If I click on the box and drag it, I can see a ghosted image of the contents of the chart but I can't get it to really appear. It also only prints the bottom quarter inch of the chart. I've tried and tried and tried, every option I can think of.

2. ronjm

ronjm Private E-2

I figured it out...but what a stupid solution. I had to change it's "Position" to anything but the default.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds