1. momofteen

momofteen Private E-2

I need major help. My teen is having some serious serious problems, I need to access her hotmail account and cannot answer her secret question. This is a free account. Is there anyway I can get into her account??? Preferably without having to purchase software.
    Thanks

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Well, if you cant access the account with the password and you cant answer the secret question to get the new password. Then I'm afraid theres not much you can do. :(

3. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

If this is your computer and you are concerned for your teens safety there are some options that may or may not help you out and it will boil down to trial and error on your part to see if any of these things will work for you. I must stress that this is not something I would recommend for everyone but as a parent and grandmother I know what it's like to have a child in trouble.

Check out our Covert Ops section (already sorted with freeware at the top) you will find key loggers and various programs that will reveal passwords. NOTE: Key-loggers are usually detected by virus software and/or spyware tools as trojans..the ones available for download here are scanned and virus free, they are detected as malicious due to the type of program they are. You will need to adjust settings in your virus software and/or spyware software so they are not detected and sending up a red flag for your teen that they are present on the computer.

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

I question the need here? I really imagine your best bet is to just ask your daughter to show you whats going on. Spy software is a very risky thing because if you get caught your daughter will never trust you. Also most kids are smart enough to find or circvent the software you installed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds