File Converting

Discussion in 'Software' started by HumbleServant1611, Feb 22, 2008.

1. I have a RCA Digital Voice Recorder and the file format is unknown to me because when I try to listen to the recording on cool edit 2.1 it comes out as a short static dial-up sound and I want to convert it from .VOC to .mp3 so I can listen to it but I don't know of a program that supports .VOC

Thanks in advance for the feed back it is greatly appreciated!!!

~Shadow~

2. KG4ZTS

KG4ZTS Private E-2

The only way to convert the ".VOC" files from the RCA Digital Voice Recorders is to use the software that comes with to recorder. It's called "Digital Voice Manager" and it will allow you to convert the ".voc" file to ".wav" from there you should be able to use "Cool Edit2.1" to convert to ".mp3" format...

3. Thanks KG4ZTS for the feedback it worked

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds