Internet Options

Discussion in 'Software' started by tejano78, Aug 28, 2004.

1. tejano78

tejano78 Private E-2

My internet options have been changed. When I view webpages, I can not see the entire screen and my menu options, toolbars, etc. are larger than normal. I am not given the option to even scroll over to see the right side of the page I am trying to view. How do I change this?

2. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

tejano,
    Try these:

First open a single window of Internet Explorer, click View in the menu bar, then Text Size, and slide your pointer down to Smaller and click it.

Then click View in the menu bar again, and Toolbars, and down to Customize, and then for Text Options, use the drop-down arrow to choose No text labels. Then for Icon Options, use the drop-down to choose Small icons. Now use the CLOSE button, NOT THE RESET button.

Close IE and re-open it and let us know whether the problem is solved for you.

G'luck.

3. tejano78

tejano78 Private E-2

No luck. I think the problem may be in Control Panel: Display.

4. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

Well, then, the problem would not be just in IE, but in all of your screens.

Keep us posted about what you discover.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds