Hi!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by megaflare, Oct 2, 2009.

1. megaflare

megaflare Private E-2

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say Major Geeks ROCKS:dood and i appreciate all the hard work and great programs(anti-virus, malware, ect.....)this site has to offer.You have helped my computer though some hard times :) keep up the good work.

-from a fan of MG

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome megaflare and you are so right. This place Rocks and Rolls. They have the best of the best here. These peeps that keep our pc's and other things going do a fantastic job here and the amazing part is they also have lives out side of here that they have to maintain as well. MajorGeeks Thanks you for coming here. I hope you stick around for a while as there are lots to see,do and learn here. Enjoy!

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG megaflare:wave I think MG thanks you for your support! this is for sure the bestest place for help, and to learn too. You should stick around, and check out the forums. You might just learn a thing or two like I did... :-D The peeps are just super! You just might find yourself right at home! ;)

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there megaflare and welcome to the best geek forum you can ever join !

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

To complete the Welcome Party, Come on in and have a seat.

7. seengaf

seengaf Guest

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

why is that????

who is moderator?

and why do we have 2 wait

i suggest we go on strike.....

i want to see my replays directly

moderators ( going down)

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Moderators stay.
    Disrespect them and YOU are gone.
    They control the site.
    Also remember, no profanity allowed.

9. seengaf

seengaf Guest

wow....... i did not mean any (profanity)

look like this forum is deadly searious

i'm scared of that........

all right i'll try 2 be more carefull

TKS

10. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

@seengaf

As I said in your welcome forum thread. Slow down your posting. What you are doing now would be considered spamming.

11. seengaf

seengaf Guest

oh .............

thanks

i will

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds