Acer Aspire 5610Z / Acer P1265 Projector Help Please?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JubeiTigeruk, Jun 22, 2010.

1. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

Hello, I have currently got an Acer Aspire 5610Z Laptop and a Acer P1265 Projector and I have been trying to get it to display a picture on the projector in order to show people a presentation. I don't seem to be able to do it now I have done the following and wondering if anyone can notice anything silly I haven't tried or noticed myself.

Acer 5610Z Laptop:

Tried the FN Button + F5 Key to Sync it up - Nothing
    Different VGA Cable - Nothing
    Different Graphics Driver Versions - Nothing
    Reinstall Windows Vista & Updated Drivers - Nothing

Acer P1265 Projector:
    Tried the "Sync" button on the device - Nothing
    Source Button - Nothing
    Different VGA Cable - Nothing
    Even a S-Video Cable - Nothing
    DVI Cable - Nothing

:confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

Now if I plug the Laptop into a Screen it works Instantly and perfectly

If I plug in the Projector into a Desktop OR Laptop instantly without pressing anything on it. Just detects the input and works straight away.

I am confused now as to what else to try, not making any sense to me I have been through all the settings on the laptops Graphics Driver to see if anything as it shouldn't be but everything is perfect and I have tried all the options it has to off.

Any advice on this ASAP would be great as it driving me insane! haha

Thanks guys/girls for taking the time to read this and hope I get an answer for it. I will post the fix if I manage to work it out myself also.

JubeiTigeruk:confused

2. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

Hello, I have managed to find out the fault! lol

I let the Windows Vista Driver Update find a newer update by doing this it seemed to fix the problem.

Now it allows me to do it by pressing the FN + F5 key straight away with no problems. Sorry for wasting anytime if anyone was looking into this.

Thank you.

JubeiTigeruk

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds