Cheers

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by froglives, Aug 5, 2012.

1. froglives

froglives Private E-2

Dear Major Geeks,

I am a builder, from buildings, to systems mechanical/electrical, to the teams, and people I use to build, service, and maintain them. What I am not! is any kind of computer expert. Personally I have gone from sharing a family computer with the wife, to kids and a wife that seem to think they need both PC desktops, laptops, Mac-Books, tablets, and smartphones to do whatever it is that they do. While professionally we have gone from staff that never even used a computer much less email, to mobile laptops, hot-spots, I-Pads, and an outsourced I.T. department.

Through it all there has been one constant, "Major Geeks" and more importantly my Major Geeks "Tool Box". That toolbox has made me a "hero" to the wife and kids, a "techy" to my guys, (so doesn't apply to me lol). But most importantly when I fail on the last virus, spyware, malware etc that the kids pick up gaming or the wife when turning off the firewall because it annoys her, or one of my guys exploring the internet, that tool box puts a smile on my real tech guy's face as he has the logs, records, updates, tools etc to fix my problem already in the box.

Thank you for what you do, you are a huge part of why the things I need to work work. You folks are simply put "Outstanding"

John

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's and thanks for the kudos!!!! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds