Ran Scannow & oembios.sig, .dat, .bin r bad

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mindy, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Mindy

Mindy Private E-2

I keep my system fairly well checked and cleaned for malware but a few things don't work properly. I ran Scannow and checked the log. It said in "System32\oembios.sig, .dat, and .bin had bad signatures and could not be restored to their original, valid versions. The file version of the bad file is 0.0.0.1 The specific error code is 0x800b0100 {No signature was present in the subject}". That is a little condensed but exactly what was written. Does anybody know what this means and what I can do about it?
    TIA

2. Mindy

Mindy Private E-2

I am replying to my own thread to get it back on page 1 in an attempt to get help from somebody. Ppplllllleeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee. :eek:

3. kadavill

kadavill MajorGeek

You said a few things dont work properly what are they?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds