Greeting and question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by spiderancy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. spiderancy

spiderancy Private E-2

Hello!
    as a new member but long time reader of your forums im a bit perplexed as to an apperant overpass of a post i started in malware forum, this is the 1st bad comp problem i have had , many minor in the past(hense the"long time reader" comment), and I am trying to figure out why there hasnt even been an acknowledgement of my post yet, I know you guys are VERY busy and I know you work old to new with some exceptions.
    It's just that im dead in the water and it seems evryone around my post (from the 14th) has gotten some kind of reply....the only thing that sticks out is I put a red face by post but that IS NOT directed at you guys in any way, if that was the way it was perceived I'm truely sorry!
    Thank you Spiderany

2. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

there are only a handful of people who can respond to posts in the malware section, and I'm sure they will get to it, did you follow all the instructions in the read and run me post?
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=664939&postcount=2

as i said they will get to it...

and welcome to majorgeeks!

3. spiderancy

spiderancy Private E-2

yes... to the extent that i could at the time of that post but have had more success in getting the required scan logs( I.E. have all now!) since that post but don't want to get "bumped" by telling them that there....I just really depend on my computer at home for many things, I am currently doing what i can from work( including this post)...which isn't much, I'll be patiant!!

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

yes hang in there, rest assured one of us will get to you when you pop up in our work queue. :)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Welcome spiderancy:wave
    You're doing the right thing. The helpers here are really great:clap and they have a lot to do for everyone. I've found that this is a great place because where else can you drop off your computer problems and get free informational insights as well as downloads /software ....They even have a Lounge here.;) You should really check them out while you wait. There is never a dull or boring moment around here.And to think it's free!So sit back relax and have a cup of coffee or:wine and enjoy:-D

WELCOME TO MAJORGEEKS

6. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Welcome to MG's :wave

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

:wave Welcome to MGs, spidey. As bigtrucks says, a helping hand is never far away. Patience, as you know, is a virtue. Also, bigtrucks has stated that there is a lounge in the off topic area, as you may already know. Well, not so much a lounge, more a bar room....sometimes full of brawls. Brace yourself if you visit. ;)

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

not guilty :-D

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds