Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by speedracer0626, Feb 4, 2010.

1. speedracer0626

speedracer0626 Private E-2

i just wanted to say that this forum is great, if you follow the step by step processes it will help. Thanks guys. I'm working on system now just have to do some more searching to find what I need. Mainly cleaning my registry of old software and stuff. I would like to get this machine in tip top shape. Isn't that what everybody want's?

2. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome speedracer0626 to MajorGeeks :wave

Shelagh :)

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You've come to the right place.

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG speedracer0626 :wave as Hrlow said you've come to the right place ! ;)

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome. And as you said, step by step. Gotta pay attention to the details in this field. If given instructions in cleaning or tweaking, each detail is critical.
    I read the malware forums from time to time and I see the biggest headache the fighters encounter is not the viruses but the people who don't follow the instructions to a tee.
    Hats off to you guys!
    And [​IMG] to Speedy!

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG speedracer0626:wave I am sure you will find all you need here;)

7. speedracer0626

speedracer0626 Private E-2

I did some cleaning all-right. I upset something and now have to remove malware off my system:banghead I quess better to get it over with though. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds