"my music" folder can't be found

Discussion in 'Software' started by relala41, Nov 1, 2007.

1. relala41

relala41 Private E-2

I think I installed iTunes properly but it can't find MY MUSIC folder.

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Have you enabled iTunes to automatically scan and add files to the Library?

You can manually add by clicking File > Add folder and then select the My Music folder.

3. relala41

relala41 Private E-2

when i try to open iTunes it says it cant find My Music folder

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Can you take a screen shot of this and post it please? Not too sure what you mean...

5. relala41

relala41 Private E-2

I Dont Know What You Mean.i Am Computer Illiterate.i Need Step By Step Instructions.what I Can Tell You Is I Had To Download Itunes At A Friends(cuz I Have Dial Up)then Put It On My Computer.

6. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

When you get the message appear in iTunes, press the print screen button on your keyboard. Then open up paint, click edit then paste.
    Save the file as a .JPG and attach it as a file when you post it here.

7. relala41

relala41 Private E-2

when i click on itunes it says "the folder for itunes cannot be foundor created and is required.the default location for the folder is in my music"

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds