BSOD Stop Code 4e Please Help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by joeshmoe5946, Dec 19, 2014.

1. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

Attached Files:

2. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

More information on your computer would be helpful. I am not familier with that website, so I cannot advise you on its use.

When I have a bluescreen crash I am trying to troubleshoot, I use an application called WhoCrashed that gives some good data on what drivers, etc. are causing the issue:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/whocrashed_free_home_edition.html

If you are still able to log into the computer, Install the program, make sure your computer is set to generate minidump files, and the next time you crash access the program and see what it says. This is a good resource.

You can also check this Microsoft Support document and see if the hotfix available there applies to your computer. It states it only works for:

"0x000000C4" Stop error after you restart a Windows 7-based, Windows 8-based, Windows Server 2008 R2-based or Windows Server 2012-based computer that has the Driver Verifier tool enabled

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2816159

I didn't see where you listed what operating system you are using.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  3. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Oh, and welcome to Major Geeks! :)

4. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  5. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

heres the attached dumps. i couldnt attach the msinfo

Attached Files:

6. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

Attached Files:

7. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

also another thing to note is that i have reinstalled windows 7 multiple times with multiple different cd's all with product keys and this issue has continued to occur over the past 3-4 years

would changing to windows 8 help at all?

8. joeshmoe5946

joeshmoe5946 Private E-2

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Do you have an Razor devices or software like Razor comms installed if so uninstall or look for an update and reboot and check if you still have the issue as from your original post rzpmgrk.sys is the erroring file

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds