I can't get my Palm Pilot to sync.?

Discussion in 'Software' started by 2kflhr, Mar 12, 2005.

1. 2kflhr

2kflhr Private E-2

I have the software for my Palm Pilot (M100 for now, new Tungsten E on order) loaded on 3 computers. Two computers sync just fine however, One just will not sync. Anyone have any ideas that might be the problem. All of the computers run XP, I downloaded the software from PalmOne.

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Sync with what?

Palm Desktop, or Outlook?

3. 2kflhr

2kflhr Private E-2

To sync. the data from the pda to the Palm desktop software. I've checked setup within the sync. setup and all computers have the same settings. I sync. through a serial.

4. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

I had the same peoblem with my PALM. try it with another docking station.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Tonyrush, please look at the date! You dragged up a thread from 2005! I'll bet the OP doesn't use that device any more because he has something else AND a different computer than he owned almost 6 years ago.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds