Some software questions

Discussion in 'Software' started by avm31982@outlook.com, Mar 2, 2015.

1. avm31982@outlook.com

avm31982@outlook.com Private E-2

I have two questions. The first is, I installed Zemana antilogger from the downloads section. I might add I did so solely because it was on majorgeeks while my e-mail says their newsletter failed fraud inspections. That being said, unimportantly perhaps, I'm wondering if there's a way I can test that it's working? I have no idea how I could "view" it's encryption of my keystrokes.

My second question is, is there free software for message scrambling/descrambling? I found some online utilities, but that's it, and unfortunately I can't remember the awesome website I had found many years ago with numerous utilities for hiding messages with different methods like inside pictures and things like that.

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Bad idea to use your email address as a forum username. You could re-register or ask one of the mods to amend it for you.

3. avm31982@outlook.com

avm31982@outlook.com Private E-2

what I am really after is to assure my keystrokes aren't logged. And if they are, I want to take preventative measures to mitigate the scope of that kind of compromise in security. I installed zemana antilogger. Insofar as scrambling messages, what I would like is to find a word processor that by default encrypts documents. Openoffice has password features but those can be cracked, and the encoding in Word or other word processors isn't sufficient for the purposes (I don't think). So what I was thinking I could do to prevent my novel from being copyright infringed, is install the antilogger, use a message scrambler/descrambler to scramble my writing, encrypt with axantum, and when I want to write more decrypt, descramble, write.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds