Windows 7 crash with BSOD

Discussion in 'Software' started by voluhare, Mar 3, 2015.

1. voluhare

voluhare Private E-2

Hello all. Today I had a Windows 7 crash together with BSOD. Haven't had it before, well atleast not in last 3 years or so.

Here is what WinDbg gives me:

BlueScreenView gives me this:

There hasn't been any hardware changes recently. Can somebody give me a hint of what's going on and what caused the crash + BSOD?

Thank you in advance.

2. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

A single crash in 3 years means little. If you have another crash and are not overheating, compare the info you are getting. If there is a common entry we can work off that with system specs and what you were doing when it crashed.
    If it seems totally random run some checks on your RAM, video card, etc.

3. voluhare

voluhare Private E-2

Got another BSOD today, couple of minutes ago. WinDbg gives this:

Bluescreenview is giving me this:

First crashed occured during watching a video, this one occured during playing a game.
    My system is:

Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33 GHz
    nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB VRAM
    4GB RAM
    60GB SSD
    320 GB HDD

My thoughts are pointing me to an almost dead GPU. Seems that temp of the GPU now in idle is 92 degrees celsius.

CPU temperature is 50 degrees.

I'm writing this post exactly 12 minutes after the crash.

4. voluhare

voluhare Private E-2

Update:

I seem to have isolated and fixed the problem. GPU was overheating, complete dissasembly and cleaning of both the heatsink and the fan(motor aswell) did the trick. Now the temperature is at 65 celsius running my favourite game.

Thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds