Blue Screen Of DEATH!! help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Damnhorn35, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Damnhorn35

Damnhorn35 Private E-2

heres whats going on...
    i'm playing a game, and the BSod flashes on the screen, i BARELY HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT IT, and windows restarts itself.
    right now, everything is working fine...nothing much is happening. BUT.
    i had this problem before, and i reinstalled windows. nothing happened for a while, then just today the BSoD flashed again.
    what could be the problem? the computer is quite new, and i have on-site warranty on it as i bought it from the shop.
    I have already made a backup of all my files.

I think that this MIGHT be hardware, but this started when my friend brought over this disc and installed CS. then this weird message popped up in another language but i canceled it and removed the program. A day later i was using the computer and the BSoD flashed. you know the rest...reinstalled windows...yeah its all up there.

PLEASE HELP!

Other notes:
    RAM: 2x 1gb DDR2 CORSAIR running @ 800mhz.
    yes, i have everest.
    In the meantime, i have called a technician as i have warranty.

if you need any other info let me know!!!!

once again,
    HELP!

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

Okay to see the message on the BSOD and post it here do this and your computer won't reboot....

Goto control pannel then system then advanced then startup and recovery
    and click setting then untick automaticaly restart.

3. Damnhorn35

Damnhorn35 Private E-2

thanks...i'll be waiting for the BSoD...i guess...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds