flashed based videos - how to view offline

Discussion in 'Software' started by jak3y, Aug 1, 2005.

1. jak3y

jak3y Guest

anyone know how to view flash based videos/cartoon offline, i got the file from the cache directory, but now, have no idea how to view them offline.
    thanks.

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

Just open the swf file in a browser and it will play. Considering that you have the swf file and not just a link file which points to the server and plays it from there. If that's the case you need to go download the swf file.

3. jak3y

jak3y Guest

which i have no idea how to do then, downloading from the site itself
    i just try to hunt the file down in the about:cache area of firefox.
    this the proper way? thanks coco.

4. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Try this. Download Embedded does exactly what it sounds like it does. It adds a right-click context menu entry to download all embedded files on a webpage. Its great for grabbing embedded flash animations, movies, music, etc., and a lot easier than digging through the page source or through Firefox's Page Info.

5. jak3y

jak3y Guest

awesome thanks, gonna restart FF now :) ;) :cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds