Google, New Some Answers

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by scottshad, Dec 24, 2006.

1. scottshad

scottshad Private First Class

would someone be kind enough to lead me to the right area and/or person who is an expert with google?
    thank you
    and may everyone have a great holiday, and glorious new year!

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to Majorgeeks :)
    I dont believe you need experience to use Google
    Do you need a specific search that you want us to help with?

3. scottshad

sorry, i meant to say ....google, NEED some answers... the main thing i need to know is the "indexing thing"....is all that info store somewhere on's computer?
    thanks

4. scottshad

my goodness, by looking at my posts, one would think that i can not write, or speak clearly... sorry folks, please put up with it, there is a reason. and i thank you. NOW...if all that indexing is stored on one's pc, how can it be safely deleted????

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

6. scottshad

no, i am not referring to cookies & temp's. google has this program that "INDEXES". and if sign on their search page, there is 2 icons on the page, 1st says "index status", the 2nd says "Browse timeline". if you click on to browse timeline, it shows every page you have been!!!! and all of this info is stored somewhere, most likely on one's pc. so does anybody know what i am talking about?...(and if TimW reads this, how are you? hope you are doing well, and have a great day!) thank you, to one and all!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds