The Mac Goddess has arrived!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Luna Dragon, May 13, 2007.

1. Luna Dragon

Luna Dragon Minion of Wenchie

Or, re-arrived, since I think I was here long ago and stuff.

I'm Nada's disobediant puppet, in that I think for myself when she doesn't want me to do so.

Oh, and.... I own a Mac, and use it well. At least when I'm not at work.

I'm a girl, a gamer, an anime junkie, manga reader, and I make cool bracelets for sale at the Enchanted Bazaar in downtown Syracuse. Go me!

Okay, "welcome me" post over. You must now reply!

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Welcome and what games do you play.

3. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Welcome, Luna

Like you, I was here long before I registered myself on the forums. I initially came here to feed my free software addiction . . .

This is the best help forum on the net, bar none! There is even a Mac section . . . (I don't use a Mac, myself . . . but I am "tri-curious" when it comes to operating systems . . . lol).

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome..

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

6. Luna Dragon

I'm currently working on...

DS:
    Feel The Magic
    Magical Starsign

PS2:
    Final Fantasy XII
    Soul Caliber III
    various Dance Dance Revolution games

I'll pretty much play anything but sports and shooter games.

7. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

You're a dork, you know that? Wait, you can't be a dork. Jim is my dork... you're a something-i-will-designate-you-when-i-think-of-something-dastardly-enough.

8. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome, Luna Dragon or welcome back.
    I didn't know I could get on-line with just a hamburger.;)

9. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Welcome Luna Dragon. :)

10. Luna Dragon

lol I'm a dork? May I ask who graced me with my title?

11. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Welcome to the partay! :)

12. bry4nh

bry4nh Private E-2

Hi Im new to forums and this is the first time Ive posted anything, Ive got a computer problem but am totally ignorant around computers and would welcome any assistance thx bryan

13. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Hey there, post in the appropriate section of the forum and someone will be along to help you soon enough :)

14. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

On your title change, I've a feeling that was Jim [Kodo], maybe Jim [CP]. Welcome to the board :)

15. Luna Dragon

Hey, it's always good for conversation... you show me yours, I'll show you mine! ;) Hey, I still have a working Atari and NES - way better than playing emulations. As far as anime, it's not all Pokemon and Yugioh out there... besides, I prefer the more Japanese versions to what's been watered down.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds