Brush your teeth with soap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ColonelAngus, Apr 23, 2011.

1. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

2. oneeyejack

oneeyejack Guest

3. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

Ha. Yeah. I always think of Ralphie in the movie A Christmas Story when he says the F word and his mother washes his mouth out with soap. :-D

4. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Yeah - me too . . . :)

Actually, baking soda works in a pinch . . . learned that from my great-grandmother.

5. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

OK, I was at the dentist for a regular cleaning today. I mentioned this to the Hygenist and told her I'm going to try the soap until my next cleaning. She made a note in my file to see if it works. She's quite interested, but skeptical.
    I'll report back in six months.:-D(Note how clean my teeth are)

6. oma

oma MajorGeek

I've read somewhere that putting 1 tablespoon of some sesame oil or a vegetable one in your mouth and swishing it around for at least 10 minutes ( or until the oil turns white) will help in keeping your teeth white and gums healthy. Do NOT swallow it and spit it out after the time is up. Have yet to try it because the thought of having oil in my mouth for such a long time makes me wanna... :puke

7. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

My ex use to rinse her mouth out with peroxide. She did have nice teeth. :-D:-D

8. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Baking soda and diatomaceous earth works for me, it's what's used in toothpastes anyways so why pay them the good bucks?:-D

9. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Notice how toothpastes ads were going crazy about sugar now all drinks have sweetner in,then bacteria and now acid.

I think there'll always be something we have to buy:confused Why are there so many types of toothpaste from the same brand?Surely there should only be one type of toothpaste that works the best since our mouths are all the same,apart from Tim's girlfriends mouth's that is.

And no I'm not brushing my teeth with soap,soap contains strong alkali's,animal fat and various other nasties,I'm sure this will turn out to be wind up.

FGS just buy some toothpaste people! :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds