help with games

Discussion in 'Software' started by postie, Dec 10, 2004.

1. postie

postie Private E-2

hey ya,
    i have games installed on my pc which i have downloaded n paid for. but im having troube backin them up to cdr including the name n regs.
    i need someone to help me to burn these programes to disk complete with my name n serial no's etc. as i need to reformatt my machine again. ive tried back up with win xp but it wont burn to cdr's.
    ive selected view all files show system files etc..
    would it work if i copied the no's from the registy to a folder n put that on the disk?????
    help please its driving me nutzzzzzzzzzzz.
    ive already had to purchase a game again as the code reg i had came up invalid. thanks.

2. ~Pyrate~

~Pyrate~ MajorGeek

3 questions:

1) where do you buy downloadable games from? maybe Im not familiar with this but the only way I've ever bought a game is by going to the store .. i would be interested in this

2) why can't you just reinput the reg code that is in your instruction manuel? seems if you bought it you should have at least written it down somewhere

3) what app r u using to burn them?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds