Lord of the rings online help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-125cdb8a9b, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

i just downloaded the lord of the rings online 7 day trial.

I have installed it without problems, and i can get into the game without any problems. However, the graphics arent normal, mainly i have all white details (such as buildings and my character - these should be in full colour!), and some of the details are black with what looks to be static in them!

Every couple of seconds the screen flashes to what it should be (it shows all the colour etc) for about half a second.

Any ideas as to what i can do to change this?

Heres a screenshot of what i see on my screen:
    http://www.imagehost.ro/viewer.php?img=19165325476930658705c

2. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

What video card do you have and what drivers are installed for it?

What video settings do you have in game?

3. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

i have nvidia 7300 le graphic card, with the latest driver installed.

I tried lots of different settings in game but nothing seemed to work. Not even when i put it to the lowest setting.

4. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

That card is pretty low for a game with pretty heavy duty graphics like LotRO. If you have the latest drivers and the card is not overheating (and you have a good power supply) your only option may be a video card upgrade to current standards.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds