Tanning booth woman takes her 5yr old into tanning booth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, May 3, 2012.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Has everyone seen this on the news????

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jersey-mot...er-tanning-bed/story?id=16258272#.T6J3hoR41Bl

O.M.G.

This is about the freakiest thing I've seen in a while. (Check out the video and she looks freakier)

Mother:
    [​IMG]

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Has to get the kid tanned up for the kindergarten prom!!! :-D:-D

3. gman863

gman863 MajorGeek

44?

The wrinkles caused by nuking herself in the tanning bed make her face look like 70.

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Putting a ginger kid into tanning booth is like pushing a vampire into daylight.

The only person who wouldn't know this is someone with the complexion of George Hamilton and lips tattooed on their chin.

Its a perfect storm:major

5. LauraR

That's what spray tans are for, Tim! Well, that and beauty pageants. rolleyes

Did you check out the video?? Holy crap.

roflmao

and this woman gives George Hamilton a run for his money.:-D

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Omg.

7. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Kids shouldn't be in a tanning booth, but national news? Must've been a slow day.
    I also think the bail is unnecessary.

8. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

Isn't the picture enough without a video. Looks like the middle of those "Look what Meth does to you."

Poor child needs hugs and love, not a tan!

9. gman863

gman863 MajorGeek

10. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

I agree,I mean her kid got sunburnt it happens a lot to kids,I got sunburtn blistered a couple of times as kid due having inherited a bit of the ginger gene.:-D

I think the mother a is a little batty and doesn't understand the action of melanin, in the first pic she has a very uneven blotchy tan symptomatic of a lack of melanin so I would guess she has fair hair too and shouldn't spend a lot of time in the sun,someone needs to explain this to her.

I think the only reason it made national news is in the interview she looks like a talking polished turd.:-D Wouldn't be surprised in the news company gave a bottle if fake tan to use just before the interview.

11. LauraR

There's no doubt the only reason it made the news is because of just how much a freak that woman looks. I have to admit I sat there watching on the tv when they were showing it. LOL

12. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I wouldn't even give a first look even if she wasn't a sicko, er, psycho.
    No. Think I was right the first time.

13. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

14. LauraR

So it's not just our media who have gone to the dark side of trash news?? :-D

and god...pictures don't do her justice...she looks even freakier in vid.

15. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

16. DavidGP

well the UK news media outlets have nothing to chat about really, they either carp on about politics in which its just hypotheticals about what the gov may do, and the opposition criticising but they have no clear message, to the media just speculating with FOI requests (FOI is freedom of information) to try and get a story, pitiful journalism IMHO.

So the sensational weird *** stories get front page like this one.

17. DavidGP

18. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

19. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

Why is there such a difference between the first pic and the last, lighting?

20. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

No. Tanning or baking.

21. Rose110

Rose110 Private E-2

That is a very frustrating story. She obviously has a passion for baking.

22. DavidGP

LMAO best line of the day! :-D

23. _nullptr

_nullptr Major Geeky Geek Geek

Spray tans or Photoshop will give you the required result without the need to look like deep fried turkey.

24. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

"Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful..." :-D

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds