What is DLCCCATS?

Discussion in 'Software' started by hannahDaley, Jun 1, 2007.

1. hannahDaley

hannahDaley Private E-2

This is in my start up. I googled it and from what I found, it sounds not good, but I don't want to get rid of it until I know for sure. Anybody know??

rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCCtime.dll,_RunDllEntry@16

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

From what I just looked up, it seems to be part of your printer software.
    My wife has almost the same entry and I know it is her driver for her printer, because I downloaded it. rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
    The reason it may not have sounded good to you is that that file was showing up in forums where they were performing malware removal, but I saw two instances where it was considered safe and not malware. Do you have good AV and mal-ware protection? If so keep it updated and run it often, I do daily and sometimes more, after a long internet surf.

3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

My wife's printer is a dell all in one

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds